Illumina is an IP enabled RGB led driver for RGB lamps and strips both at 12 or 24 VDC up to 35A for each channel, complete with 10 digital inputs, for colorfull lights effects up to 16 millions of colors at 150Hz
Easy to configure thanks to the web based admin interface, easy to use thanks to the Web based APIs.
- powered by a Microchip PIC18f97j60 MCU, with a 32 kByte external EEPROM to store configurations and web interface and 8 kByte external SPI RAM
- 12 CMOS 0-55V up to 35A, loads up to 85W (4 RGB channels)
- 10 Digital opto-isolated inputs up to 50 meters distance
- 1 10 megabit ethernet port with rj45 connector
- 1 reset microswitch on board
- 3 signal leds, 2 for ethernet, 1 for MCU activity, all leds are programmable
- 1 ICSP header for programming
- CE and ROHS
Illumina comes with different firmwares depending on what you need from it, or even without any firmware if you want to put yourself in building a custom one for your needs.
If you intend to use Illumina in a domotika Internet Of Things network, is highly suggested to use it with our most powerfull and complete firmware, “DMLed4″, the one used by us for home automation.
If your goal is to integrate Visia in a common HTTP based internet of things network, you can use it with our “LedWeb4″ firmware.
Last, but not least, if you need to build your own firmware, you can start by looking at standard Microchip PIC libraries and our docs about the board, and write your own firmware from scratch easily.